300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpd

anyone reporting to the training center sat. march 15 for cpd....i passed the three steps in the hiring process so far

Originally posted by hro62 View Post
    anyone reporting to the training center sat. march 15 for cpd....i passed the three steps in the hiring process so far
    Good luck. Be on time and look sharp. I assume this is for the written psych?

Comment

I'll be there, with bells on.

Comment

it says casual attire. Are we going to be interviewed by some one? Please respond so i know what to put on in the morning!

Comment

I'll be there as well. Is 8:30 the only session tomorrow?

Comment

Sounds like you guys are going to be doing the psych. You won't be doing any interview or anything. Just dress to be comfortable to take about a three to four hour test. Once you are done with the test you'll get your dates for your psych interview and your medical. Now this is as long as nothing has changed since I went in October.
            THE WORLD IS YOURS

Comment

Bring your resume because they'll ask you to write down your previous employers. I know I always have a hard time remembering the exact dates.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. That will be very helpful!

Comment

How did everyone do? I dont like how they can look at previous psych test results

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8328 users online. 261 members and 8067 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X