Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decatur

Anyone have any info on Decatur PD. Thanks

Went to the academy with about 9 of them. Very fine Police Department, they had a wide range of recruits, male, female, military, college grads, a good mix.

Comment

Great department. I was offered a job with them but I declined because I had just started PTI the day before with a different department.

Some serious action can be gotten on that department. From what I hear FTO is really tough. I am not sure if that is true but if it is I could understand why.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Good department. They pay pretty well for the price of living in central Illinois. I believe they have a 45mi residency so you can live on in Springfield (which isn't much better then Decatur.)

Overall, a good department. I know they have a high call volume and run 8's. I don't know if it would be my first choice, but it really is a mini-Chicago. Gangs, murders, a lot of drugs, and domestics. I can tell you that if you want to run traffic, this isn't the place from you. It's pretty much call to call...and we're not talking petty things. They get "the good stuff."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8402 users online. 226 members and 8176 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X