300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    CityBlue, remember when we got traffic details on the weekends around the Holidays at O'Hare? My standard answer for any directions was "Straight ahead, then turn left."
    Yes I do!! Besides an inspection that was the only time my reefer came out.
    You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

The Taste of Chicago is another one that should just be called off. I worked it 10 days straight last year and it was a mess everyday. Non-stop fights, man with a gun calls, lost children (all having one thing in common when the description was given), drunks, gangbangers, and overall savage behavior. The crowd is made up of 80% thugs and lowlifes, 15% tourist, and 5% decent people from Chicago. Then to top it off a few nights, including the busiest night of the fireworks show, the subways malfunctioned right as everyone was trying to leave leaving 1000's of people stranded with nothing better to do than act up. But, it brings in alot of money so it will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by gundog View Post
        You mean its not about getting the kids back to school? Free school supplies?
        I think the worst part is after the actual parade where everyone's just "hangin out".

Comment

Originally posted by Area3Citizen View Post
          I think the worst part is after the actual parade where everyone's just "hangin out".
          that's when most of the fighting, shooting and all that otha mess really happens. I actually never seen it during the actual parade?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11263 users online. 407 members and 10856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X