Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little info the future po's. Everything is being pushed back because of the new supt. Rehiring of officers that left the department are also on hold. Meritorious promotions are also being pushed back as well. Its just a matter of time. Just need to wait but I no its hard being kept in limbo. i been there.

Comment

The not knowing is the worst part.......

Comment

While I certainly agree the process has been long and frustrating, I really feel like there will be some positive things to come this year.
        I am an August '06 tester and will do the written pysch. on Mar. 15th. I don't think CPD would continue to process people without intending to hire. There is a shortage of officers and I feel like once things get settled with the new Supt. there will be SEVERAL spots to fill.
        People in this forum tested prior to '06 and are still not in the academy while some Feb. '06 people are already on the streets. This makes me think that they do try to go in some order, but as people qualify they will get in regardless of test date.
        It's a long wait, oh well, it will be worth it and I think that alot will happen in the next several months.

Comment

Definately is worth the wait!

Comment

Well I'd like to throw my hat in the ring on this subject. I agree with a lot being said. I think the process can improve. I don't think there is anything wrong with suggesting it. I also agree that if we can help change something for the better, we should.

I think one thing we all have in common is that we all want to be Officers and the waiting is really frustrating. We WANT to start. We want to learn and be trained and hit the street.

But alas, we must, as someone put it in another post, Hurry up and wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9464 users online. 476 members and 8988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X