300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next CPD Academy

Anybody heard anything lately about the postponed February class or when the next class might be?

Is this what you are talking about?

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...55532568578828

Comment

B.i. Question

I havent started my BI yet but I was wondering how much job history and credit history plays a role in whether you get the job or not. I was fired from one job and quite another for good reason. But the rest of my job history is good. Also because of bad judgement my credit isnt that great but I am working on that.

Comment

My credit wasn't the best either, but just be honest with why your credit is the way it is. Don't lie about anything. People get caught up lying. Also, your previous johb history plays a big role. Read the other forums on here. One guy didn't pass the BI because he had to many employers. He had like 10 jobs in 10 years.

Comment

Next Class

The next CPD Academy date is April 29th. Final POWER test letters should be received around April 5th-8th. If that one falls through there is supposed to be one May 19th. This is what was told to me earlier today by someone with connections to City Hall.

Comment

In reference to credit history. I have a credit of above 750, but what worries me is my last employer. They have a sister company and it shows up in my credit hjistory. In other words, it says I worked for sister company from 98 to 2001, and the company that I really worked for it says from 2001 to 2007. I never put down that I worked for sister company because in reality I never did. Might this affect me?

Comment

JamesDean,

Those of us that was in the postponed February 19, 2008 class have already taken our final POWER test. Everything on here is usually speculated and everyone has someone telling them some inside information and no one's info is ever consistent with the next person. It's amazing how everyone know's what CPD doesn't even know or what City Hall doesn't know. (HILARIOUS) Does anyone know what the lottery numbers are going to be so I can go play them...ha ha ha (just a lil sarcasm, nothing personal)

Comment

For those of you that were scheduled to begin the academy on 19 Feb, if the new appointment date is set for 28 Apr, you may have to re-take your final POWER test. Your previous results are held for approximately 45 days, after that, a re-test may be needed. Believe it or not, some of those prospective recruits have not done a thing physically, since their last test. Regardless of whether or not you need to re-test, you will be required to take the POWER test within your first week of the academy. I strongly suggest being prepared for that test, again, many recruits amazingly pass their final POWER test, and two weeks later they can hardly complete any segment. Stay off the computer and get your buts ready, it's coming...soon.

Comment

Federal Mandate?

An officer I work with at county, whose family business is basically CPD, told me that he heard that CPD received a federal mandate to hire 600 more, two weeks ago. Has anyone else heard this?

Comment

How can the federal government mandate how many officers a local municipality hires unless the federal government is providing that money?

Comment

CPDVET,

I am one of those people that needs to get to running

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11455 users online. 414 members and 11041 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X