Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law Enforcement Transition course ???????

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Transition course ???????

I am going to be going down to PTI for the Law Enforcement Transition course to go from Part-time to Full- time and I was wondering if any one has done it and if so what they go over and is there any tests or things like that. Let me know your experiences with it
    thanks

Go to this link:

http://www.ptb.state.il.us/index1.htm

Click on "Training Information" on left, select "80 Hour Transition" also on the left, and it should answer your questions. If you have other questions, email them, they've been very helpful to me in the past.

Good luck and congrats!
    What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

You know what, I just looked at the content on that page I directed to you, and it doesn't really say squat about what to expect. Your best bet is to email or call them. Sorry about that!

I've only gone through the 40-hour refresher (Law for Police), via CDs and online testing at home. A couple guys where I used to work went to the 80-hour class and it was pretty basic and simple, from what I remember them saying. Some defensive driving (REAL defensive driving), additional law, etc. I don't have info on tests or anything. You'll do fine! You made it this far!
      What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

I was there for full time, saw the peeps for part-to-full transition. I saw them run a two week course I do believe where they did basic's. Some law, dui, defense tactics, did not look overly dificult. One guy in there class was about 65 years old, and he made it ok.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9532 users online. 339 members and 9193 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X