Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a call today from my background investigator saying he's finished and everything is good to go! Now if I can just kick this head/chest cold to the curb so I can get back to running...

Comment

Originally posted by cherrybomb19 View Post
      I received a call today from my background investigator saying he's finished and everything is good to go! Now if I can just kick this head/chest cold to the curb so I can get back to running...
      Congrats! Good luck on the7th/8th and getting healthy again.

Either A) My record is too clean, or B) My quick growing facial hair is making my BI suspicious. Day 10 since I first met with my BI and counting.

RyBaK

Comment

I haven't met with a background investigator or heard anything since my polygraph. Does everyone meet with an investigator? I've heard stories about them making home visits. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Castle View Post
          I haven't met with a background investigator or heard anything since my polygraph. Does everyone meet with an investigator? I've heard stories about them making home visits. Is that true?
          My BI came to my house to meet with me, and talk to my neighbors.

Comment

im in the same boat as "castle", took the poly and nothing yet from a BI. they have not received my info yet or talked to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Castle View Post
              Multiple times in my case

RyBaK

Comment

Background is finished. Waiting to hear from the Merit Board. Good luck to everyone in line for the June academy.

Just received cpd letter to start BI will post in another thread.

RyBaK

Comment

finally heard from a BI and she will be at the house monday morning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10774 users online. 381 members and 10393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X