300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ? for my brothers to the north...

I'm looking for a uniform retailer, not Ray O'herron ro Galls or the like, but a mom and pop place in the Chicago area. I would like to have a Chicago Leather Police jacket, used but in good shape. I know there are several retailers in the Chicago area that probably have them. I've looked on Ebay also, a couple I thought were ok. Anyways any names of clothing or uniform shops, website links, etc. Greatly appreciated.

On the NW side of the city - VCG Uniforms on Irving Park. It's in the neighborhood of Portage Park, a few blocks west of Six Corners (Irving, Milwaukee, Cicero) and just east of Central avenue.

Comment

There's a place I went to a few years back that is also on Irving Park (might be the same place) for my vest cover. They had a whole rack of leather CPD jackets (don't know the price though).

I'm not sure of the name at the moment but I'll check in a little bit and post back. I wanna say it was on Irving Park and Austin...1 block east of Austin on Irving Park Rd.

Comment

Nate's Leather
        2950 West 63rd Street, Chicago, Illinois (IL), 60629, 773 925 1973

Got all mine from there..

Comment

Originally posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
          There's a place I went to a few years back that is also on Irving Park (might be the same place) for my vest cover. They had a whole rack of leather CPD jackets (don't know the price though).

I'm not sure of the name at the moment but I'll check in a little bit and post back. I wanna say it was on Irving Park and Austin...1 block east of Austin on Irving Park Rd.
          That's a different spot and you're right - they also deal, in minimum form, with LEO supplies. It's right by the corner of Irving Park and Austin avenues, next door to the pretty decent family restaurant of The Burgundy.

Comment

VCG Uniforms and the lovely 16th district.
            ~Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post

That would be J&G Uniforms.... half a block east of Austin on Irving Park Rd...south side of the street. Nice people in both there and VCG!

Comment

VCG Uniform --->By 6 corners.
                5050 W Irving Park
                (773) 545-3676

Jg Uniform --->By Austin Ave.
                5949 W Irving Park
                (773) 545-4644
                Last edited by DELTAFORCEWOLF; 02-17-2008, 02:41 PM.
                ~Delta

Comment

Awesome fellas, thanks for the info., and the feedback...

Comment

Anyone have a price range by chance?

Comment

I believe that Nates had a special going for $190 on CPD leathers, not sure if they are still doing it. I believe VCG might be a little more expensive, I think I have heard $300+.

Comment

The other place on Irving Park is JG Uniforms. Not sure if they have the jackets so call them or visit them when you go to VCG. It's down the street.
                        They have a website too:
                        http://www.jguniforms.com/
                        You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8336 users online. 206 members and 8130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X