Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, they do that in the background. as for the psych's they don't contact the police dpt. to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by ruindasia1 View Post
      I'm no. 1 on crete's list....I've passed backgrounds and am certified but ya i'll 2nd that. no matter what they always want to know why. For good reason of course.

For me the reason why i left...was b/c i would do much better in a smaller dpt. The size of crete's town and dpt. is what is appealing to me.
      Again all of the cert. ppl. all have a story to tell...haha some aren't so good. So don't fret non cert. ppl. just make sure u really want to work there.
      Crete won't be that small in the next 5 years. They are annexing the crap out of Crete Township. They used go as far south as Crete Monee Rd. They have annexation plans to go as far south as eagle lake rd, which is where beecher begins.
      My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

i didn't know that.

certain small towns have that potential to grow big...but as the town and call volume grows, u can grow with the town.

Comment

Moved up a few spots with the education points.

Can't wait for the POWER tests to take place.

Comment

[QUOTE=ruindasia1;1087352]
            For me the reason why i left...was b/c i would do much better in a smaller dpt. QUOTE]

Thats the same line I've heard from about 5 guys who didnt make it through FTO, I wonder how many times the fire and police board will hear this same story.

Comment

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond View Post
              Moved up a few spots with the education points.

Can't wait for the POWER tests to take place.
              I dropped to #13, but I will take it.
              "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Anyone get any notices further in the process?

Comment

Nothing unfortunatly.
                  "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Talked w/ a Crete EMA over the weekend and said they took the top four. Not sure what truth it holds.

Comment

Well, I guess what the EMA personal said about the top is not true. Saturday I received a conditional offer and the letter explained that there is still one position open. Therefore, I continue with testing on May 17th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5115 users online. 220 members and 4895 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X