300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Paperwork/BI Investigator

I had my medical this morning and while I was filling out my paperwork ...I noticed that at the top of my already filled in medical questionaire with my Name, SSN, DOB..etc.... I saw that name of a contact person at the CPD with a name and phone number....

Is that person just a general contact in the personal dept or is that our Investigator?

Originally posted by SmileyJ View Post
    I had my medical this morning and while I was filling out my paperwork ...I noticed that at the top of my already filled in medical questionaire with my Name, SSN, DOB..etc.... I saw that name of a contact person at the CPD with a name and phone number....

Is that person just a general contact in the personal dept or is that our Investigator?
    That is my guess SJ, but I didn't catch that on mine otherwise I'd be able to tell you proof positive. All my stuff has been now for about 3 weeks I think or there abouts. Hopefully I hear something back in January.

Spooky

Comment

Medical

Originally posted by SmileyJ View Post

I just had my medical evaluation today. It went well and my nurse Meghan was awesome. I gave a urine and blood sample,temp,blood pressure,height and weight,had a vision and hearing test, EKG, a lung capacity test, the doc asked some questions and checked me out, and finally 2 xrays.
      I never had any paperwork that had been filled out prior to arriving. I signed some waivers and answered some background health questions... that was it.
      Now I just wait for all the results to come in. How many people have completed the medical and psych? I'm wondering how big this pool of applicants is.

Comment

I completed Medical on the 20th and Psych on the 27th. I have not heard from BI yet.

Comment

Did any of you notice a guy by the name of Thomas Schaeval or something like that as your contact person on the top of your Medical Forms?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10700 users online. 500 members and 10200 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X