Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever go through a hearing w/HR?

Has anyone here had to go through the hearing w/HR regarding hiring w/CPD? What was the outcome. How long did it take to hear something from HR? Thanks in advance.

If you are initially denied or removed from the eligibility list as a PPO, then you are granted a hearing w/HR, resulting in the decision being reversed....are you then put at the top of the list (seeing how you would have already been hired and completed all the steps in the hiring process) or do you have to start over?
    Does anyone have any insight or experience w/ this scenerio?
    Keep in mind that I had successfully completed all steps including the home visit.
    Last edited by Robbcat; 12-01-2007, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbcat View Post
      If you are initially denied or removed from the eligibility list as a PPO, then you are granted a hearing w/HR, resulting in the decision being reversed....are you then put at the top of the list (seeing how you would have already been hired and completed all the steps in the hiring process) or do you have to start over?
      Does anyone have any insight or experience w/ this scenerio?
      Keep in mind that I had successfully completed all steps including the home visit.
      No, you go thru everything all over again, with the exception of the written exam.

Comment

very true

Spooky
        Last edited by A1CSpooky; 01-31-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbcat View Post
          Has anyone here had to go through the hearing w/HR regarding hiring w/CPD? What was the outcome. How long did it take to hear something from HR? Thanks in advance.
          Does anybody remember how the theme song for the hillstreet blues went?
          Last edited by A1CSpooky; 01-31-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

So are you saying that it will take another 2 years? Do I need to wait for other groups to to be scheduled for tests, then they will throw me in the mix?
            I cant understand why you would need to do the Psych. test and interview again? I do understand POWER, and a supplemental background investigation.
            Considering you have been through this....what type of time frame was it for you after you were re-listed?
            Thanks in advance...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8620 users online. 367 members and 8253 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X