• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUI Cop

Belated Happy Thanksgiving All,

Thanks

Spooky
    Last edited by A1CSpooky; 01-31-2008, 04:56 PM.

Look at that guy from Chicago (Jason Casper I believe) who killed those kids in Orland Park a few years ago. It was the first thing on all newscasts for about a month and everytime something in the case occured he was back in the spot light. Hell even look at Drew Petersen, he is getting national attention. Too much to a point (there are more pressing issues that should be brought up like the pending energy crisis and the 08 presidential election). I think there is much better things that police do that should be acknowledged. It is kind of like the job itself. You can do a report on every call, never miss a day, show up early and save a hundred lives. None of the good will mean anything to anyone when you mess up. You will still have to sit down with your superior explain yourself and even write a to/from or 2. It is part of the job. When you get on a department, the days of you being Joe Citizen are gooooooooooooooooone. You have now become Joe Bravest and you represent XY police department. No body pushes us to do this job, we aren't forced labor. We made a choice and were called to do a job many can't do and simply won't. It is what it is, take everthing with a grain of salt.
    My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

Every newscast should just open with the "Abbate Video" and get that out of the way..

As far as these DUI's go, even if you're parked, but have the keys in the ignition and are rear ended, because you're a copper, you're screwed. People are looking for the deep pockets, thinking they can rangle the City into paying $$$. Barring that, people seem to enjoy seeing a copper go to jail, if they can't get a payday out of it.
      I/F..

Comment

"Black Wednesday?" Never heard that term before.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

...let's not forget that the chicago police officer, who swore to uphold the law and to serve and protect, killed two individuals because of his stupid mistake....should he be plastered all over the media? I don't know........but he should be held accountable to the fullest.........

Comment

Originally posted by pwaffle View Post
            ...let's not forget that the chicago police officer, who swore to uphold the law and to serve and protect, killed two individuals because of his stupid mistake....should he be plastered all over the media? I don't know........but he should be held accountable to the fullest.........
            .................................................. ....

Spooky
            Last edited by A1CSpooky; 01-31-2008, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
              "Black Wednesday?" Never heard that term before.
              Biggest drinking night of the year, even surpasses new years.

Spooky

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6936 users online. 244 members and 6692 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X