300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Academy - Leave Policy

Are CPD cadets at the academy permitted to take a day or two of personal leave for pre planned vacations?

Originally posted by ZZFSU View Post
    Are CPD cadets at the academy permitted to take a day or two of personal leave for pre planned vacations?
    Usually no. You have no vacation days on the books when you start.

Comment

Last edited by 0311Grunt; 01-10-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

What Grunt said. You will need to show proof for why you are leaving. Which is most likely for Funerals, weddings (if your standing), family emergency. You will have to write a To/From and the deciding people will let you know.
        But your social life if pretty much dead when your in the academy. And say good bye to weekends when you get close to that State exam.
        So your little vacation might be a big no. So dont be disappointed. It comes with the profession you (as well as others) have chosen.

Grunt: 2 more weeks and Im graduating. Cant believe its happening so quickly *PM me so we dont sabotage the thread**

Comment

there's essentially no leniency towards recruits taking time off. when my fiance was 8 months pregnant, i had to take her to the emergency room at 3am because of complications with the pregnancy. they [I]still [I] made me come in in the morning. the next day i came in and got a message that my fiance was going to have to deliver. they told me i had to wait a while. my sgt basically had to sneak me out after lunch. good luck though....

Comment

Originally posted by ChgoPaintball View Post
            2 more weeks and Im graduating. Cant believe its happening so quickly
            ChgoPaint. Just in time for the traffic details by that quaint row of stores you have in town..LOL

From what I hear, you may get to take a day off here and there if you're a decent hockey player...
            Last edited by ChiTownDet; 11-22-2007, 09:29 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9008 users online. 403 members and 8605 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X