Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly

Hello all,

I have an appt with Theodore Poly on the 29th and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past. This is my first poly so i want to be at least a little prepared beforehand. I don't have any major skeletons, and i do plan on being relaxed/myself as other threads have suggested. Anyone else have any other input?
    Academy start date-7 April
    Academy graduation- 20 June

I have taken a couple of poly's there. The guy is real good and pretty funny. Just be yourself and relax. Most importantly tell the truth no matter how embarassing or minor the situation may have been. Be early. I was early and he had me out of there before my scheduled time. If you don't mind what department is it for? Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs1060 View Post
      Hello all,

I have an appt with Theodore Poly on the 29th and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past. This is my first poly so i want to be at least a little prepared beforehand. I don't have any major skeletons, and i do plan on being relaxed/myself as other threads have suggested. Anyone else have any other input?
      I just had my poly done with Theodore the other week. The guy cracked me up. I was in and out of there in 30 minutes. Just relax.

Scott

Comment

glad u have him.

he will or should have u cracking up. like everybody else said the guys hilarious!

he kept swearing and telling me about my past job at applebee's
        "applebee's huh...i f--king love those f--king riblets...but wtf r they" and he went on and on made me laugh by the first question i had to b like ok stop laughing. b/c the polygraphs started.

Comment

I had one there last year, the guy is very easy going, you should be in and out pretty quick and as with any poly- tell the truth!

Comment

Thanks guys
            Academy start date-7 April
            Academy graduation- 20 June

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6602 users online. 320 members and 6282 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X