300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Sidearm List?

Hello, I just returned from Iraq and look forward to starting the acedemy next year. I was wondering if anyone had the list of approved sidearms for CPD? I heard its not very long. I figured i would start looking for a good price. Hoping the P226 Sig is on the list.....

I have the P226 Sig. I don't know the entire list but that is definately on there. Glocks just got approved.

Comment

What about the SigArms P229? Is this sidearm on the approved list? When did they finally approve Glocks? Is Ray Oherrons in Oakbrook Terrace still a good place to buy your gear. What do they recommend in the academy?

Comment

Glocks and the other striker fired pistols (XD & S&W M&P) were approved earlier this year. I'm not CPD but my buddy is and he always calls me for sidearm advice since I was the first one to take him shooting.

The P229 in DAK (Double Action Kellersomething) is approved, that's what my buddy carries. His is in 9mm, I don't know what other calibers besides 9mm and .45ACP are approved.

I think all the pistols approved are DAO or striker fired.

You can still catch some of the older CPD guys carrying wheel guns around.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...highlight=guns

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9900 users online. 451 members and 9449 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X