300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuneTester06 View Post
    Have any of the girls gone for their medicals yet? How did it go? What did you have to do? I have mine the 5th.
    Had my Medical today...Read what RyBaK477 wrote everything happened the way he wrote it.

Know the first and last day of your period. The nurse wanted the last day and the doctor asked me the first day! You will have to undress from the waist up when they conduct the EKG test and when you have your Chest X-Ray.

Note: If you are Black you will have to give 4 viles of blood rather than 3.

NOTE: THE NURSE ASKED ME IF I DRANK WATER AND I SAID YES. I HAD A LITTLE AND WAS JUST SIPPING IT. WHEN YOU ARE DEHYDRATED YOUR VIENS ARE HARD TO FIND. SO WHEN IT COMES TO DRAW YOUR BLOOD HE TAKES FOREVER FOR THEM TO FIND A VIEN. HE TRIED IN MY RIGHT ARM AND HAD TO MOVE TO MY LEFT. IF THAT DIDN'T WORK HE WAS TAKING IT FROM THE TOP OF MY HAND!!! HE TOLD ME THAT YOU SHOULD DRINK BEFORE GOING TO TAKE YOUR MEDICAL.

All in all it was the same test whether you are male or female....

My appt was at 10:30am got there at 10:00am walked out of there at 12:30pm.

Comment

My appointment was at 1:30 I arrived at 1:00 and left at 1:30. I was there for about 5 or ten minutes with the Pysch It was quick for me

Comment

Comeon guys have some thicker skin, if things like this irk you now... Well then goodluck on the street...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11217 users online. 520 members and 10697 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X