300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the heck is Seiser?

(Officer?) Seiser in district 24 of CPD?

He has arms the size of tree trunks, breathes fire, in a shootout, caught the bad guys bullets in his teeth, once broke wind in 1991 and caused a bunch of tornados in the Plainfield/Joliet area, doesn't work in 024 anymore, and evidently "Runs It."

And if he ends up being your brother's BI, you better answer his questions truthfully...

Comment

Area3...just keep reading SCC and you'll "get it"...lol. I'm not CPD and I "get it"
      Last edited by dogcop; 11-08-2007, 01:41 AM.
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

Some of the Seiser quotes are just hilarious, for instance:

- An inspector was going to write Sieser for not wearing a watch until Seiser told him "I decide what time it is". HE RUNS IT!!!!

- Seiser ordered a Big Mac at Wendys and got one!!!

Of course it's exaggeration but, how did all this start? Did he rescue 3 people from a burning building and then the next thing you know, he's "super-cop" or something? I came across one article in which he wrestled some guy at the beach without reaching for his gun.

Whatever the case, this stuff is amusing...

If he's my brother's BI, he'd look at me and all my hair would instantly fall out!
        Last edited by Area3Citizen; 11-08-2007, 02:09 AM.

Comment

OK, I'll spill it. From an article about SCC:

In another insiders' gag, everything good or bad that happens in the department is blamed on "Seiser," a low-ranking cop in the 24th District, who, as cop graffiti in restrooms from Indiana to Wisconsin proclaims, "runs it."
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

Seiser...

The man Chuck Norris has nightmares about.

Comment

Hey Chicago, is it true that the Boogeyman checks under his bed and in his closet for Seiser? Rumors are floating around Cook county that they are opening a new building to house his arrests alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Himso View Post
                Hey Chicago, is it true that the Boogeyman checks under his bed and in his closet for Seiser? Rumors are floating around Cook county that they are opening a new building to house his arrests alone.
                We hear that as far as Cook Co. Jail, well, he "runs" that also...
                Funny though, we never see him on the southside..

Comment

Oh, he is there my friend.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making us believe he did'nt exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Himso View Post
                    The land they're clearing right now to the north of the Sheriff's Boot Camp is for the new division that will house all of the inmates Seiser alone arrests. They will make the old days of Divison XI's max seem like something out of Pixar.

Comment

I heard that Seiser won the world's texas holdem tournament with a two of hearts, an Draw Four card from an UNO deck, and a contact card.
                      Last edited by ts622; 11-14-2007, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ts622 View Post
                        I heard that Seiser won the world's texas holdem tournament with a two of hearts, an Draw Four card from an UNO deck, and a contact card.
                        ...And that was without even showing up at the tournament...

Comment

I'm back and still don't know who the heck Seiser is! Guess not knowing equates to a blissful life.
                          Last edited by Area3Citizen; 11-21-2007, 02:15 AM.

Comment

But...Seiser does know who you are.

Comment

Seiser was just spotted wrestling down one of the K9 dogs. Poor animal.
                              Last edited by rolt; 11-20-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11928 users online. 450 members and 11478 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X