300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC0341 View Post
    I never seen my score total. But like I said, I did my oral interview on the first day they were doing them. The last day was the 31st. So it might not be bad news. I don't know what picked the order of everything.
    Good luck!

I received my letter from Kane County today. I scored a combined score of 85.5% and placed on the elgibility list. At least i passed everything. Hopefully I will get a call for further processing.

Comment

Originally posted by OfcHayes26 View Post
      I am testing for kane county the patrol division. Does anyone know how I can pratice for the test. I am all ready a certified officer but I took the test for corrections a few years back and failed it. any suggestions????
      Ill be joining you taking that test for Kane County Patrol. The company who gives the test is resource management. I passed it three different times on their law enforcement version of the test. Its not an easy test at all compared to public safety, and stanard & associates written test. I bought a book two years ago that had practice exams that resembled the resource managements test. I am at work so I can't give you the name of the book offhand. But when I get home Ill let you know the name.

Your right about that corrections test from resource management. I thought it was pretty tedious, especially the memory observation part. It seems like they made it alot longer compared to the law enforcement version I took. That part with the jail cells was a real headache. Lets just say when I turned in my scan tran I was holding my breath when that bald guy graded it right there. Sure was a relief when he said I passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott32 View Post
        I received my letter from Kane County today. I scored a combined score of 85.5% and placed on the elgibility list. At least i passed everything. Hopefully I will get a call for further processing.
        I'm sure you'll get a call. I got my letter today too. My score was like 84.something. It was dated Nov. 1st, must of went out late. I'm sure you'll be in the second group for Jan. 21st. In my group I guess there's 40 people and they need 15 for Dec. 10th. And the same with Jan. 21st. I believe onlt 78 made it to the Oral Interview process.
        But also good luck on the Patrol test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8299 users online. 357 members and 7942 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X