300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake County Sheriff List

Hello, I am currently on the Lake County Sheriff’s list. My ranking is number 26 of 60. I would like to get some opinions on whether or not I should try to get on other departments lists or be patient for the county. I hear Lake County is an excellent department with great benefits and pay. I am leaning toward being patient, I figure if I don’t pass the final steps for them I won’t be able to pass anywhere. I also hear that they go through their list very fast. Any thoughts on my thinking?

I just did a ride along there and the Deputy told me they are sending people to the academy on a regular basis. Keep in mind also that the people ahead of you may not pass the interviews. Be paitent, they could get to your name pretty quick.

I also heard it is a great place to work, that is why in applying as a lateral transfer. I would apply to the other departments as well. Just because you start at one dept, doesn't mean you have to finish your career there.

Comment

Always test for other departments. You cna then have your pick when multiple job offers come in. If I had not kept up testing, I would not be in the academy right now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7034 users online. 346 members and 6688 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X