300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Testing Companys

I am putting together options for my current department for testing companys. I'm just looking for the names, web addresses and if you know something about them. It doesnt matter which part of testing, or all of it the company does.
    Thanks

So far i got:

public safety recruitment
    Stanard & Associates
    John Reid & Associates
    Stephen Laser & Associates
    Police Consultants Inc.
    Last edited by camr08; 11-06-2007, 04:50 AM. Reason: found a few more

C.O.P.S. Testing Service. John is the President and an awesome man!

This is all the info I could find.

200 W Higgins Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL
    (847) 310-2677

If you use them let me know I would be inclined to test for your department.
    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

It almost depends on what you're department wants but those are the main services. I've gotta tell you though, if you want efficeincy (sp?) COPS is the way to go, they have their sh** in line every time i go to one of their tests.

BTW-I noticed that you're near Aurora so you might be a little to far south for me, but what dept?
      Academy start date-7 April
      Academy graduation- 20 June

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs1060 View Post
        I've gotta tell you though, if you want efficeincy (sp?) COPS is the way to go, they have their sh** in line every time i go to one of their test.
        I must agree with you. The four or five times I have tested with C.O.P.S. it has gone wonderful versus when the departments try to do it with their own staff.
        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Originally posted by camr08 View Post
          I am putting together options for my current department for testing companys. I'm just looking for the names, web addresses and if you know something about them. It doesnt matter which part of testing, or all of it the company does.
          Thanks

So far i got:

public safety recruitment
          Stanard & Associates
          John Reid & Associates
          Stephen Laser & Associates
          Police Consultants Inc.
          Don't forget Resource management. I am a big fan of there test.

Comment

Thanks alot for the info guys. The department has had the written already. But they are looking at making changes for the latter parts of teh testing, and maybe everything for next time.

Comment

I would agree with one of the above posters about Public Safety Recruitment (I/O solutions). Their people are ignorant, they have lost paperwork, and overall the process was not smooth at all.

Comment

I/O wouldn't even let me take the Plainfield test because my expired passport (don't travel out of country), voter registration and social security card weren't enough to prove that I'm a citizen...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10420 users online. 478 members and 9942 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X