300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about November 3 Psych?

I went out for a couple of drinks friday night but i wasn't aware that we were going to give a urine sample the following day at the Psych, i thought it was just going to be a written portion and that's it. Is this going to affect my chances with the CPD since my urine sample might show some traces of alcohol? Any info will be appreciate.

Alcohol is not illegal & you don't drop the day of your psych.

Comment

Originally posted by NAB4L View Post
      I went out for a couple of drinks friday night but i wasn't aware that we were going to give a urine sample the following day at the Psych, i thought it was just going to be a written portion and that's it. Is this going to affect my chances with the CPD since my urine sample might show some traces of alcohol? Any info will be appreciate.
      You went for processing today. Your Written Psych will come next!
      Good Luck on that!

Comment

Thanks SmileyJ, you're right, today was processing, i will just wait for the Psych. I just hope that i don't get affected with the with the urine sample.

Comment

Originally posted by NAB4L View Post
          Thanks SmileyJ, you're right, today was processing, i will just wait for the Psych. I just hope that i don't get affected with the with the urine sample.
          Last edited by 0311Grunt; 01-05-2008, 01:08 PM.

Comment

If my college education serves me a purpose, now will be the time. A alcoholic drink is removed from the body after a couple of hours depending on the drink. For instance:

1 beer (12oz glass bottle) = 1 hour to be removed from the body
            1 shot = 1 hour
            1 wine glass of wine = 1 hour

So if you had 12 beers it will take 12 hours to be flushed from the body. Other drinks are different and if you mix, then the chemistry is altered and it takes longer to "breakdown". For the ladies it takes a little longer to breakdown the alcohol. It also depends on body size, weight and metabolism rate. So I hope I helped you out in some way. Plus, your over 21, alcohol is legal the last time I checked. Just dont lie when they ask if you drink.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5638 users online. 229 members and 5409 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X