Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Rant!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by pnwcopper View Post
    All this coming from a guy with the name CPDhopeful. Let it go. Quit complaining about a guy you could work with and a department you could work for.
    PNW,

    One thing is for sure. I wouldn't want to see that car that is in your avatar in my rearview. Is that a Lambo with low Profile lights?!?! That's some scary poop!

    Spooky

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CPDhopeful View Post
      I think the only purpose of doing that was too screw with me.
      So what of it. If you're in fact a (cough) LE dispatcher(highly unlikely by the tone of your post) you should know better. Sorry, but you'll not find the sympathy you're searching for here...move along youngster.
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson
      ______________________


      ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by A1CSpooky View Post
        PNW,

        One thing is for sure. I wouldn't want to see that car that is in your avatar in my rearview. Is that a Lambo with low Profile lights?!?! That's some scary poop!

        Spooky
        Yeah my department just bought a bunch of new Lambos for squads. We never lose pursuits. JK. We can't pursue. My department did buy some Magnums and Chargers for the Supervisors that look pretty bad @$$ though.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by pnwcopper View Post
          Yeah my department just bought a bunch of new Lambos for squads. We never lose pursuits. JK. We can't pursue. My department did buy some Magnums and Chargers for the Supervisors that look pretty bad @$$ though.
          I will say I have seen some of those Chargers equipped with low prof. lights and they are the most menacing thing I've seen in the form of a cop car. You don't know it's the LAW DOG until it's too late. I would love to have a Charger with low prof. lights. Do you know what the engine specs are on them? Do they have the HEMI 8 Cyl.? Too bad we'll never see them in the CPD.

          Spooky

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by A1CSpooky View Post
            I will say I have seen some of those Chargers equipped with low prof. lights and they are the most menacing thing I've seen in the form of a cop car. You don't know it's the LAW DOG until it's too late. I would love to have a Charger with low prof. lights. Do you know what the engine specs are on them? Do they have the HEMI 8 Cyl.? Too bad we'll never see them in the CPD.

            Spooky
            I know the ones we have are 6 cyl. They make the 8 cyl Hemi's. It all depends on the police package that you get. Our commanders drive them right now. Our sgt's drive the magnums.

            Comment


            • #21
              I was in some small town down in Central Illinois and saw some sweet lookin' Tahoes. LED Lights, sweet graphics....

              Cannot remember the town name, but those things got to guzzle gas.

              Comment

              MR300x250 Tablet

              Collapse

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 7224 users online. 352 members and 6872 guests.

              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

              Welcome Ad

              Collapse
              Working...
              X