300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook County Sheriff?

Is anyone going to pick up an application this Saturday?

I'm only 15 minutes away from the Markham location.

What do you guys think?

Edmond,

We have a dedicated CCSO thread here: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66327

And another one for the current round of corrections applications here: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74877

Both still on the first page, happy posting.

Comment

I completed my application saturday the process went pretty smooth .

Comment

You guys got some decent temperatures for that. I remember when I went it was 25 degrees out with some snow on the ground. Waited a good number of hours outside of the Rolling Meadows court house. Brrr..

Comment

The weather was not bad at all, alot of people either didn't have enough money or the did not have a check or money order so i took no time at all .

(markham court house)

Comment

No money for the stamp? Ouch and DOH!

Comment

The funny part about the situation i was in line with a young lady who said she was a sheriff, but she got fired like 5 days before her 1yr probation was up . Anyway she was reapplying for the job and she didn't have the right information as to what she needed .

Comment

I remember waiting outside of the markham location last November. It was freezing cold!! I believe it was zero outside. Thankgod for the hot chocolate and my sony PSP to keep my mind off of the cold.

Scott

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9840 users online. 458 members and 9382 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X