300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOID picture

Does anyone know where to get a picture for an FOID? Walgreens, CVS, etc... only carry 2x2 and the size needed is 1 1/4 x 1 1/2

Originally posted by chicago_ep View Post
    Does anyone know where to get a picture for an FOID? Walgreens, CVS, etc... only carry 2x2 and the size needed is 1 1/4 x 1 1/2
    take a picture yourself with a digital camera and edit it on your computer.

Comment

Thanks, I just called Illinois state department for FOID and they said the same thing, to cut out a piece that matches size they ask for. All they want to do is compare what they have on file with your drivers license. Thanks

Comment

I did a walgreens and just had her adjust the size in her computer.... they can make any size doesnt have to be the standard passport size.
        Who you calling twig pigs? we prefer tree police thank you!

Comment

Hey,

If you're anywhere near Midway airport, I can do it for you. I work for ATA Airlines and I have a camera here and a photo printer, can do it today and print it out ten seconds later.

Spooky

Comment

Try a sporting goods/gun dealer, they should be able to help you. Like stated before, all they want to do is compare it with your DL to verify that it is you.

Comment

I got mine at a local Walgreens and just manually cut it down to the size needed.

Comment

Question

As long as all of you Illinoians are here let me ask you a couple quick questions. About once a year, some friends and I take a guys weekend and go somewhere. Sometimes that somewhere is to Bass Pro Shop in Illinois. Question one, since I am from out of state, do I need a FOID card to fondle the weaponry? Question two, if I need a FOID card, what is the procedure for an out of stater to get one?

Thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bowers72 View Post
                  Question one, since I am from out of state, do I need a FOID card to fondle the weaponry? Question two, if I need a FOID card, what is the procedure for an out of stater to get one?
                  Non-residents do not need nor can they obtain a FOID. FOID only applies to and can be issued to IL residents.
                  Whether Bass Pro will allow you to "fondle" a firearm without a FOID is their call. Bass Pro employees are like a lot of chain store employees, they are told no one without a FOID can handle a firearm. However, they aren't up on the law and do only what they're told by their employer.
                  183 FBINA

Comment

Does it actually state anywhere in Illinois law that Illinois residents need a FOID card to "fondle" any firearms in any gun store?
                    Christ, you know it ain't easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      Does it actually state anywhere in Illinois law that Illinois residents need a FOID card to "fondle" any firearms in any gun store?
                      The statute says a person must have a FOID to possess a firearm. Based on a court ruling and AG interpretation which said if a person has a gun in their hands then that constitutes possession.
                      183 FBINA

Comment

Just scan your DL and print out a copy. CUt out your picture and mail it in. Thats what I did for my renewal.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10283 users online. 478 members and 9805 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X