300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
    I hear u guys, and ur in the right mind frame and if you keep that way, you'll succeed in the academy, but there are going to be people in your class doing this job for the paycheck and benefits that just dont get it....and will come in and bitch about having to park 5 blocks away and lug a gym bag, a school bag, range bag and duty gear in the ice and snow in their coriframe shoes. Just the reality of the situation, anyone who is in the academy right now on this sight will agree, every class has their babies and whinners...one thing to keep in mind about the delay is that it is the end of the year...many of the instructors are taking their furloughs before the year ends around the holidays....I know whats it's like to have a lot riding on this job, I have a wife, kids, mortgage, the whole nine yards, it's stressful, I've spent over 3,000 dollars so far with another 1,500 to go at least......try to be patient. Live in the gym, it will only help you. Think of it this way, YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE ACADEMY, the stress of "Did I pass my medical, background and the dreaded psych tests" is OVER, just wait for the letter, it will COME!

I'll tell ya Grunt,

When you said "gym bag, school bag, range bag, and duty gear" all in the same sentence I think my eyes got an erection.

Spooky

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10914 users online. 552 members and 10362 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X