300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickney or Stinkey PD

Just got notice of an interview in a few weeks with Stickney PD. We also call it Stinkey due to the treatment plant located in the city.

Wondering if anyone else got notice of this?

Can anyone give me any info about the city. I know it was crooked and still might be a little. I know there was some mob action there. Good place to work? Bad place? How is the equipment?

Thanks

I never worked there, but lived there for a few years. very small town, but sees qutie a bit of action just because of its location ( I55, Cicero, Berwyn, Lyons,Summit). Everyone I knew on the department seemed cool. Most of the crookedness has left the area. Small town, not very many officers. Overall not a bad place to work I'd imagine, pay seemed ok as well. ..It does stink every now and then,too.
    Last edited by angelasdad; 10-16-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I got called by them in january. Turned them down because I had already been hired. I remember the interview being a weird one. Scenario based, only 4 questions, no why do you want to be a police officer type questions. Best of luck.
      My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

Had my interview with them on Wednesday. They asked 5 questions, all scenario based. Looks like the questions were created by the testing company publicsafety. Nothing really too difficult to answer, but not typical of your oral interview questions you run into on other departments.

Comment

Any word on how many they will hire?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
            Any word on how many they will hire?
            Well I remember at orientation they want to hire 1 right away but next year depending on budget they want to hire 3 more. Did you interview yet? I received an e-mail from public safety asking me to submit my college credit for preference points.

Comment

I did have my interview and recieved an e-mail in regards to preference points.

The interview was extremly easy. The questions had to of come from PublicSafety. From the written, I don't know if a ton will have too many preference points.

How did your interview go?

Comment

The pre-eligibility list was posted.

Where are you ladies and gentleman at on it?

Comment

Not sure but I did send my documents in for preference points.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9014 users online. 402 members and 8612 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X