300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next step in CCDOC process?

after being certified for a year and a half, I just got a call an hour ago to show up at the Daley center this Wednesday for a formal interview. What should I expect, and what is the next step after this interview, if anyone knows?

Originally posted by RDM1Y View Post
    after being certified for a year and a half, I just got a call an hour ago to show up at the Daley center this Wednesday for a formal interview. What should I expect, and what is the next step after this interview, if anyone knows?

Hiring is the next step. It is what you think it is: a formal interview. You will fill out forms and interview. Good Luck.

Comment

Go in a suit and as professional as you can. Be polite and patient as they have been known to keep you sitting there for a very long time.

Comment

Good Luck! and let us know how it goes...

Comment

good luck!, i hope i get that call soon

Comment

Interview went well! I was the first one in and the first one out. So basically now, I have to sit and wait for a call as to when to start the academy, if im hired, based on the interview today.

Comment

Well, I'm in! I have orientation on 10/4/07 and the academy starts 10/15/07. They called me at about 1700 hrs today.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

congratulations

Comment

Well, I'm in! I have orientation on 10/4/07 and the academy starts 10/15/07. They called me at about 1700 hrs today.
                    Congrats!

Be there early and in a suit for orientation. Make sure you have EVERYTHING they have asked you to bring with you. And DO NOT start on any of the paperwork they hand you until they have clearly told you to do so.

You will be grilled during this orientation and from that point on they will do all they can to weed out the weaklings and losers.

Comment

Congratulations!!! and Good Luck!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5248 users online. 192 members and 5056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X