300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next step in CPD process

I recieved a conditional offer of employment letter to report on 9/30 for scheduling for the medical screening and Physc exam . anyone here know what to expect ? it states that the process is 3-4 hours.

the all the posts from the Feb 06 class. I think we covered every question possible back then lol

Comment

Like Buffness said, just scroll back and read the 1000 posts by us...but in a nutshell, you will take the pysch test, like 1500-2000 questions....that will take u about 3-4 hours...then more paper work...then u will get a date to report to the oral psych and medical....then u got to get fingerprinted with the scanner...wheb I took it I got there at 7am and left at 3:30! But we had a lot more people.

Comment

Do you get a break during the psych, 1500-2000 questions, or do you just keep going for 3-4 hours straight?

Comment

Originally posted by 0206CPDAPPL View Post
          Do you get a break during the psych, 1500-2000 questions, or do you just keep going for 3-4 hours straight?
          If u got to get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water u can, but there is NO break. First one done is the first in line to get the oral and med date....BUT don't hurry this up, the point of the process shoots down a ton...if there are 100 taking it, half will fail the written or oral, bank on it.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 271 members and 6062 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X