300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD trascripts question

I'm a Feb'06 tester, and have my appointment next Saturday to turn in the background information booklet and college trasncripts... My situation is this, I obtained some of my 60 college credits after I applied for the written test back in Feb of last year. Will they drop me from the process or will they just push me back to another test group ,or do I need to reapply all together and if so will I need to retake the written and power tests? Has anyone here been in this situation before? Any info is much appreciated!

Art25

Art,

I haven't gotten that far yet but from what I've read, as long as you had 60 hours when you tested, you should be fine. From my memory, I also believe that if you would've had 60 at the end of the quarter/semester that you took the written test in, you'd be fine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Art25 View Post
      I'm a Feb'06 tester, and have my appointment next Saturday to turn in the background information booklet and college trasncripts... My situation is this, I obtained some of my 60 college credits after I applied for the written test back in Feb of last year. Will they drop me from the process or will they just push me back to another test group ,or do I need to reapply all together and if so will I need to retake the written and power tests? Has anyone here been in this situation before? Any info is much appreciated!

Art25
      You needed to have the 60 credit hours on the 30th or 31st of January of 06.

Comment

Originally posted by mbau13 View Post
        You needed to have the 60 credit hours on the 30th or 31st of January of 06.
        He is 100% right. I remember them telling us that a bunch of times. Just go on that day, if it isn't exceptable, they will let u know right there.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm just going to turn them in and see what happens...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10754 users online. 461 members and 10293 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X