300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD testing

Does anyone know or heard when cpd is testing again? Any info will be greatly appreciated... Thanks

jt
    Last edited by jayte184; 08-29-2007, 06:17 PM.

I heard sometime next year!

Comment

RUMINT from several sources state this Nov, as usual, however we all know how that goes. Until the notice is posted, take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Off Leash View Post
        RUMINT from several sources state this Nov, as usual, however we all know how that goes. Until the notice is posted, take it with a grain of salt.
        If they were having a test in Nov, they would already be advertising it. Check the CPD website. Maybe early 2008, I'll let you know if I hear anything...but with June/Aug and Nov of 2006 testers still waiting to take the first POWER, it's going to be a 3-4 year wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
          but with June/Aug and Nov of 2006 testers still waiting to take the first POWER, it's going to be a 3-4 year wait.
          It sure will. But it might be shorter. I think that they're going to try to overhaul CPD. They have gotten so much bad press lately. If they'd just take on lateral transfers, I think they'd get some more experienced guys out there instead of people who are really fresh and not used to seeing the grime of the city.

Comment

If CPD took laterals I would apply. Even though I'm not crazy about a six day work week.

CPD really needs to streamline thier process too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4719 users online. 209 members and 4510 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X