Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background investigation (3rd step) September 8th

Hello,
    quick update : back in Feb 06 I took the exam passed and in Nov 06 passed the Physical , afterthat, I was suppose to report for backgound investigation in Dec 06 but unfortunatly my tire blew out on the way there so I missed it. I ended up mailing my background applications to the HQ on Michigan Ave. never heard back until now. I recieved a letter to report on September 8th 2007 for the background investigation . can anyone tell me if I need to bring any other paper work besides, college transcripts and ID ? any information will be appreciated.

Originally posted by Machito View Post
    Hello,
    quick update : back in Feb 06 I took the exam passed and in Nov 06 passed the Physical , afterthat, I was suppose to report for backgound investigation in Dec 06 but unfortunatly my tire blew out on the way there so I missed it. I ended up mailing my background applications to the HQ on Michigan Ave. never heard back until now. I recieved a letter to report on September 8th 2007 for the background investigation . can anyone tell me if I need to bring any other paper work besides, college transcripts and ID ? any information will be appreciated.
    From what I remember; you bring with you your background packet you recieved after you passed the powertest and your D.L. Also, on that day you will do urine and hair sample tests and also get fingerprinted.

Comment

Being that we have to give them a hair sample for the drug test does that mean we shouldn't wear any gel/hairspray? or does that not affect the test?

Comment

Just be on time!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4173 users online. 172 members and 4001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X