X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Briggs Lambo...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...-newslocal-hed

Any guesses or insight? DUi and fled?

DUI and fled. This happened right by my house. What an idiot.

Comment

I like his interview part where he was frightened and didn't know what to do. So not wanting to cause a scene, he calls and says his car was stolen.

Riiiiiiigggghhhht. That's classic case DUI right there.

Loser.

Comment

The guy just doesn't help his cause.

As much as I don't like it, kids actually look up to "professional" athletes. They emulate what their "heroes" do. The NFL has another black eye.

Comment

DUI come on! A professional football player drunk driving...get out of town! He was obviously worried that he would be late for practice and was driving a little too fast to get to practice and unfortunately crashed. I'm sure he would have waited for the police, but again...can't be late for practice. He reported it stolen because he did not want to pay for the damage, you know how little pro ball players get paid, certainly a lot less that us cops! Could you afford to fix a Lamborgini, I think not! I think that this was all a big misunderstanding!

Comment

He wouldn't have left that car on the Dan Ryan (someone would have been trying to adapt those "gull wing" doors to their box Chevy), nor would he have walked to the nearest payphone from anywhere on the D.R.. Being drunk/high next to a cracked-up ride on the shoulder of the DR would have been the norm..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12869 users online. 476 members and 12393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X