300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCDOC Job Assignments

How does CCDOC divy up job assignments to recruits commig out of the academy? Can recruits bid on certain areas (i.e. booking)? Or are you at the mercy of where ever they put you?

Thnaks!

One of three things:

1) Whatever divisions/spots need to be filled - that is where they go.

2) It has been known that assignments out of the academy are sometimes decided by a list of alphabetical selection.

3) The juice call. Who the cadet knows, is related to, plugged with.. Those are the juice moves we seen with rookies.

Comment

Thanks rolt!

So....If I have no "juice" I don't really get any input as to where I go...right?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRuckuss View Post
        Thanks rolt!

So....If I have no "juice" I don't really get any input as to where I go...right?
        Right. You don't get to bid until you're off probation and then only when there is an actual compound wide bid or an in-house bid.

Comment

How long is the probationary period after you graduate from the academy?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRuckuss View Post
            How long is the probationary period after you graduate from the academy?
            The probationary period is one year. But that year countdown starts from your first day in the academy. And the academy being three months.. you really only have a nine month probationary period.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9565 users online. 448 members and 9117 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X