300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicagao august 06

anyone hear anything on the august 06 chicago written exam, for the next step?

Still working on February!

The exam for February is just finishing up...It will still be awhile for August!

Comment

haven't heard anything

I tested Aug 06 and haven't heard anything since our written exam letters back in December.

Comment

I read that they're going to process the June and August testers at the same time since the combined numbers from those two tests were less than the February testers alone.

I'm a November tester. I've got more time to wait around than you guys but I'm not waiting around. I'm going to start applying at a few. And if I get onto another department before CPD, I'm not going to leave that dept. for CPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond View Post
          And if I get onto another department before CPD, I'm not going to leave that dept. for CPD.

Sounds smart but I would add it depends on the department you get hired on first. There are many Suburban Officers who leave said departments to come on CPD.

Don't discount CPD for the sake of discounting it. I would make a careful evaluation before I would waive CPD in favor of some small suburbs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12041 users online. 481 members and 11560 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X