Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the board interview today. I think I did pretty well. I'll send in my preference points papers for education when it's time and see where I stand on the list.

Comment

Today, I received the letter for the initial list. Where is everyone placed at?
      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Sad to report that I got a letter saying I don't meet their qualifications. I wish they'd give a reason.

But I'm going to keep applying and testing. I know that most don't get onto the first and only dept. they apply/test for.

Comment

Received my conditional yesterday.
          "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Just wondering if any one that took the poly/pysch have received their results yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8361 users online. 356 members and 8005 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X