Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my last couple of vest covers from Nates, the first about 5 years ago when I was still in the burbs, the latest about a year ago when i hit the streets with the city, at first and up until this last one I got nothing but good service...however this last time they really dropped the ball, the service was poor, the work was poor, and it was generally a pain in the ***. i went back to get some things fixed and tweeked to where i wanted them and got nothing but a hard time...
    In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Comment

Does CPD gives u a loan to buy all of your gear or do u have to pay for it out of your pocket?

Comment

Usually within the first week the Credit Union will come into the class to sign up people and when I came on, they would give you a $1500 loan, they would bring the checks the next day. Probably now would be more like a 3K loan for all the new stuff.

The FOP has a used uniform sale where guys sell their used stuff. Next one is going to be in Sep or Oct. You can pick up stuff like blouse, reefer (they don't get much wear) shirts, wool pants for way cheaper than new. Pick up some of the used shirts/pants, wear them in the Dist., buy a few new for the school.

Comment

The credit union gaurentees you a loan of at least $2500 and up to $10,000 depending on your credit. I got the loan so I wouldn't have to raid my savings. Chicago Uniform had a good academy package and then I went to J & G for my blues package. All of the shops will come to the academy and pass out fliers with their prices and you can choose where to go. Sometimes if you can get enough people from your class to go to the same shop they will give you a further discount.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6751 users online. 262 members and 6489 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X