300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual # of Feb Test Takers

I have been reading the posts and its so conflicting with how many people took the Feb Test. I have seen 3300, 4000 and 5000. Does any Feb test takers have their letter that states what number they are out of? Thanks!

Originally posted by SmileyJ View Post
    I have been reading the posts and its so conflicting with how many people took the Feb Test. I have seen 3300, 4000 and 5000. Does any Feb test takers have their letter that states what number they are out of? Thanks!
    it's 3338
    sigpic

Comment

Feb Tast Takers

Thanks Maddox....I just want to make sure I am ready!

Comment

FYI, they go by the last 4 digits of your social, not by ranking number.

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyJ View Post
          Thanks Maddox....I just want to make sure I am ready!
          This is the # of people who PASSED THE WRITTEN....remember we had to wait 8 months to get our results...lot of people didn't even bother proceeding...tons of those people failed the POWER, Psych, Drug, Medical, Background....I have no idea how many survived the testing, but I'm guessing 900-1000

Comment

what is this about the last 4 digits of your social? i've never heard that before. can anyone elaborate on this?

Comment

Some people said that what is use to determine what your randon# is! But I don't know how true that is!

Comment

The last 4 digits of your social determine your ranking number. If you took the fire dept. test, they used the reciprocal. Meaning...if you had a low ranking number w/ CPD, you'd have a high number with CFD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11412 users online. 510 members and 10902 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X