Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to read that question 3 times! No, that would not be valid as a research question. I wonder who writes those things. Do they give the ink blot tests? Who is it that interprets those results? What qualifications do they have to determine who is "fit" and who is "not fit"?

Comment

I had to take the Rorschach inkblot test for a pysch and a similar one with pictures of a hand in different positions. I know I passed, but not to sure how its scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenbear3 View Post
        What does a Conditional Offer of Employment really mean? Also, how long does it take to be sworn in after all tests have been completed.
        To my understanding, its basically saying that you are offered the position if you can pass these next few exams. If so you are hired. Being sworn in depends on the dept. Some might do it before the academy. Some might do it after the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by camr08 View Post
          I had to take the Rorschach inkblot test for a pysch and a similar one with pictures of a hand in different positions. I know I passed, but not to sure how its scored.
          Police consultants inc. The biggest scam testing service in the state i think. What I remember from my days in abnormal psych classes that the Rorschach only works on people that have extreme mental disorders. The written test would have washed out anyone with a mental disorder right off the bat. Using the Rorschach during the actual psych test is just stupid. If it was the norm of testing every testing service would use it. Laser and associates, or Standard and associates do not use this method. So what does that say?
          Last edited by livestrong6; 08-29-2007, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by camr08 View Post
            most retarded test i have ever taken!!! that hand thing was ridiculous... i took it for romeoville a number of years ago, had to have some conversation with a short little fat guy who looked like the shrink from the simpsons, who by the way should have been commited himself... not a good experiance
            In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Comment

What exactly does the eye exam consist of? If one were to fail this, can they get prescription contact/glasses and then retake the eye exam?

Comment

Originally posted by JLH81 View Post
                What exactly does the eye exam consist of? If one were to fail this, can they get prescription contact/glasses and then retake the eye exam?
                Basically it was your basic eye exam with a few exceptions. For instance, they check your periphial vision, glocoma (sp), how fast you can see double vision to normal (each eye), etc. I cant remember the rest but it took about 45-60 mins. Its not that bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7150 users online. 309 members and 6841 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X