300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evanston Police Department?

I haven't been on lately, so not sure if my question has been asked.. I'm going to test for Evanston Police Department, and I was wondering if anyone works or knows anyone who works for them. How many they are looking for. And is it a good Department to work for?

Originally posted by Goldenbear3 View Post
    I haven't been on lately, so not sure if my question has been asked.. I'm going to test for Evanston Police Department, and I was wondering if anyone works or knows anyone who works for them. How many they are looking for. And is it a good Department to work for?
    My cousin has worked for them for 20 years or so and is an LT there....... He seems to like it....or is just hanging out there till he can retire.....depending on his mood and what day of the week it is......

I rode a while back and they were busy and the guys/gals seemed happy with the PD but who knows.....you're always going to get someone complaining about a Agency or talking smack based on what they have "heard".....

My advice is try to get a ridealong and/or find an Officer or two and talk to them.....best bet is to get it from the horses mouth......

Comment

im going to the academy right now..and there is about ..i think 4 guys in my class going to Evanston. We'll all be on the streets..end of sept....but from talking to them Evanston is constantly hiring...just test for them..

Comment

Anyone know when the testing process starts?

Comment

Salary: $53,662 - $71,885

Population: 75,000

Sworn Officers: 175

Application Deadline: 7/27/07

Comment

I was at a NW football game last year and was talking to one of them outside a bar....they HATE football season...it's not the Northwestern Fans, it's the visiting teams fans...they dont realize that NW/Evanston is not a typical Big Ten party town and they raid the bars there like Nevins and just drive the EPD nuts....

Comment

Just handed my packet in today. Anyone know why/what there would be a written exam study session for? i.e., is it more than the standard "do you wanna kill yourself" or "memorize this description and answer the next five questions.". Also, on their schedule they don't have any type of power test date. Odd.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9527 users online. 373 members and 9154 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X