300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake County Sheriff

Lake County is doing their testing again, however, they do not give info on the test date.
    Does anyone know what date the test will be held?

Originally posted by notacopyet1 View Post
    Lake County is doing their testing again, however, they do not give info on the test date.
    Does anyone know what date the test will be held?
    I noticed that as well....anybody have any info on the dept? Morale....how many they may be looking to hire, etc.?

Comment

Ill be applying too. What testing company do they use for the written test?

Comment

I heard it's super hard. I have a buddy who is a police officer who failed the road deputy written exam 5 times.

Comment

I will be applying as well. I would assume after you send in the application packet, they will contact you if you will be eligable to take the exam.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

I ran my app up there today and they told me the power test would be on august 12th, which oddly enough is a sunday. Their written is still pending, but they told me it is supposed to be the 15th. Both tests are supposed to be at Mundeleind High School. I'll see ya there.
            Academy start date-7 April
            Academy graduation- 20 June

Comment

Originally posted by impalaman View Post
              I heard it's super hard. I have a buddy who is a police officer who failed the road deputy written exam 5 times.
              Did he ever mention the format? LOL I must have taken 9-10 different tests. I bet they use COPS or that one test with the test monitor reading paragraphs and you have to remember details, plus that section you have to pic the best word that descibes you.

Comment

For some reason the POWER test standards are not on there web site are they the same i.e. bench, sit ups, 1.5mile run, sit and reach??? They also dont tell you how far you need to live?? Do you have to go to corrections before the streets (like cook county)?? I would not mind going to the marine unit in the future. Thanks for the help in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Boombotz View Post
                  For some reason the POWER test standards are not on there web site are they the same i.e. bench, sit ups, 1.5mile run, sit and reach??? They also dont tell you how far you need to live?? Do you have to go to corrections before the streets (like cook county)?? I would not mind going to the marine unit in the future. Thanks for the help in advance.
                  They test separately for corrections. I just know that because I saw them testing for that job a few months ago.

Comment

I'm suprised they don't enforce their AA degree requirement for Deputy Sheriff

Comment

i went to the academy w/3 of their officers one was my roomate. anyways he told me that all 3 would have to work courthouse security for a couple months maybe 3..until getting with an fto. This is b/c all there fto's r training other probational officer's at the moment.

and they use the pcs test scott 32 was talking about it in the above thread, that is the one where the lady reads off info. and ur supposed to remember it and then also the huge chunk of personality questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8397 users online. 384 members and 8013 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X