300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burbank IL Police Department

Has anyone ever gone through Burbank's hiring process? if so how long did it take and what police academy do they send their new officers to?

I had a buddy who has been hired on there recently and I used to work on a neighboring PD. Their list is still good for about a year. Took him about 6 months to get hired because there were some people ahead of him going through backgrounds that did not pan out. He was sent to PTI.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

I heard they just had one or two people leave recently.

Comment

Anyone recently take the burbank test?

Comment

Sorry, I have no new info, but kudos on using the search function and finding a 7 year old post. Lol
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

Hey he's new leave him alone, lol. I wish I would've took their last test...hired 11 guys to the best of my knowledge. That came from a guy who was in the academy for that PD. But they tend to lean military and Bachelor's Degree...if you have both you are GOLD to them haha!

Comment

Thanks for the backup southpaw. And yea I heard they are hiring a nice amount of this list. Just didn't hear anything back yet it's been almost 1 month since the orientation

Comment

Apparently dogcop u found it to so kudos to you as we'll lol

Comment

Well cause you posted on it That's what popped it up. I have a buddy on Burbank. I'll shoot him a message and see what the scoop is.
                  www.saveavet.org

Comment

Dogcop if you can id really appreciate that. I'm just curious because it's been almost 1 month since we were at the orientation and nothing....

Comment

anyone know what there pension is like?

Comment

Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
                        anyone know what there pension is like?
                        Typical Police pension. I don't believe they are in IMRF.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                          Typical Police pension. I don't believe they are in IMRF.
                          Would it be earliest to retire is 55? Instead of 62. I been looking for there pension info for about a week and couldn't find anything

Comment

At least 20 yrs (50% pay) on and 55 yo. . Max pension is 30 yrs at 75% pay. That is for most burb and city PD's.

http://forums.officer.com/t192457/
                            Last edited by ChiTownDet; 10-27-2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                              At least 20 yrs (50% pay) on and 55 yo. . Max pension is 30 yrs at 75% pay. That is for most burb and city PD's.

http://forums.officer.com/t192457/
                              thank you for the help

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13260 users online. 514 members and 12746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X