Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIDTW
    replied
    I havent had it repaired yet because I just discovered it. I dont want to have surgery if I dont have to. But I will if its an auto DQ. I just dont want to have to deal with any complications...

Leave a comment:

• BigRuckuss
    replied
    Have you had the surgery to repair it yet? I've had two hernias repaired in my lifetime...the first about 8 years ago...and then again 2 years ago...

I noticed a big difference between the two...the later of which was scoped (instead of slice-n-dice) and i was on my feet in a matter of days...the first one put me out of commision for quite some time!

I only state this because maybe it is worth getting taken care of now...instead of later...

just my thought on the topic...

Leave a comment:

• AIDTW
    started a topic Automatic Medical DQs

Automatic Medical DQs

Has anyone out there been hired on and passed the medical screening at any Chicagoland PD's with with an Inguinal hernia? Or know of anyone that has? Or is this one of those things the Docs look at and automatically DQ you? Im posting this here because I dont need opinions of people outside the Chicagoland area. I need to hear from the locals, since that is where i want to end up. How can I go about finding out if it is an automatic DQ or not (other than posting this thread) at local PDs? Ive called a few and its nearly impossible to find out who they send applicants to for the med. eval. Thanks in advance for all the help.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6932 users online. 300 members and 6632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X