300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Polygraphs sessions

I took two polygrpahs on Friday and Saturday with two different firms. One firm told me "he doesn't see any dark skeletons in my results". Which means hopefully I passed. The second firm kept on trying to get me to admitt to stuff I never did. He claims he got a reponse when the question "Did you ever steal anything in the past 5 years"? Which I never stole anything in my life. He kept on asking that question on three different times. At th end of the testing I asked how I did. He states he doesn't see any significant changes at all. When he states doesn't see any significant changes is that a fail basically?

No, I believe that's actually a pass. If it were to change, I believe that would be a fail. It's about consistency.

Comment

How long does it normally take to get your poly results? Both tests were adminisdered on Friday and Saturday. Just curious.

Comment

Usually you get them the day of. If you were at Laser and the guy joked with you afterwards you should be fine. Otherwise formal notice should be given to you sometimes with in 2 weeks.
        My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9937 users online. 481 members and 9456 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X