300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BI for Dupage County

How long does it take for Dupgae County to do a BI? I received a call from an investigator telling me I had to get my finger prints done so they can do my background. I took care of it on June 22. And haven't heard a peep from him since. I heard you have to fill out a background packet but never was asked to do so. Just looking for some information. I don't want to call and pester him but I haven't heard any of my refeences being call as of yet.

Scott

I haven't heard anything from the BI yet either...not sure about a packet...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRuckuss View Post
      I haven't heard anything from the BI yet either...not sure about a packet...
      Mike, have you heard anything from you BI? I haven't heard a peep yet.

Comment

Nothing on this end either...I'll be sure to let you know when i do hear something!

I did jsut get my physical agility date for CCDOC...

Comment

I just got some calls from refrences that I listed...my DuPage BI called them this morning...

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder if they started mine yet. Haven't heard anything from my references though. Hey Mike can you PM me the name and number of the BI? I wonder if he realized I got finger printed back on June 23 which is the reason my background was on hold until I got it done.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8583 users online. 365 members and 8218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X