Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do all the Feb 06 test takers stand?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SucalT View Post
    Holy Cow!!! You all tested in Feb. '06 and some are just now being contacted by your BI. It's no wonder why my academy class in Texas is over half Northerners.

My application went in and testing began May 19, 2007. My academy began on July 11, 2007.

Good luck to all of you, your patience is commendable.
    Same here, I applied in June 2006 and started the academy in August 2006.

CPD applicants have the patience of saints!

Comment

Originally posted by cpd25 View Post
      Just got back from my drug test today at the academy. All went well, due to go back for the psych on Sept 30, at that time we will get our appts for Psych Interview and Medical Exam. It seems like they are moving right through the remainder of the Feb 06 test takers, only 98 people in my group today.

Same here guys!

Comment

Just a heads up.... I will no longer have any insight as to whats goin on at the academy. You can still PM me any questions you have about the Academy or the procedure though. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Are there any February 2006 people not through the process yet?

I'm in the background phase, but I know some of us are in the academy already.

Any stragglers?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago30 View Post
            Are there any February 2006 people not through the process yet?

I'm in the background phase, but I know some of us are in the academy already.

Any stragglers?
            I would say about 70% of the people who passed all phases are in the academy (and out in some cases)....I know there are a handful still waiting for the Final Power and for the BI visit.....then there are the re-treads who just took the Drug test last week...thats why I know those people are high if they think they will be in the academy this year....there are only 50 per class...I know u are all anxious to get in, but if I didnt start by OCt, or Nov at the latest, it would be in your best interest to wait to spring..u don't want to take your first POWER test at the academy when it's 20 degree's outside....plus it looks like the entire area around the academy is banned from parking when there is 2 inches of snow or more...if it snows, we will all be parking 4 blocks away and hoofing it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
              I would say about 70% of the people who passed all phases are in the academy (and out in some cases)....I know there are a handful still waiting for the Final Power and for the BI visit.....then there are the re-treads who just took the Drug test last week...thats why I know those people are high if they think they will be in the academy this year....there are only 50 per class...I know u are all anxious to get in, but if I didn't start by OCt, or Nov at the latest, it would be in your best interest to wait to spring..u don't want to take your first POWER test at the academy when it's 20 degree's outside....plus it looks like the entire area around the academy is banned from parking when there is 2 inches of snow or more...if it snows, we will all be parking 4 blocks away and hoofing it!!

Do we have a choice when to start the academy?

When are the next academy start dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago30 View Post
                Do we have a choice when to start the academy?

When are the next academy start dates?
                No choice on the start date. Next class is comin in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by Underoath View Post
                  No choice on the start date. Next class is comin in Oct.
                  Thanks, and will there be Nov, and Dec classes as well?

Comment

Anybody else waiting on a final power test notice?

Comment

I'm waiting for final power test.

When did you pass your background?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8773 users online. 410 members and 8363 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X