Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do all the Feb 06 test takers stand?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do all the Feb 06 test takers stand?

I'm a Feb 06 test taker still waiting on my BI to contact me!

Originally posted by lboggie26 View Post
    i got my letter for the final power test on july 7...tentative start date for the academy is july 30

Comment

Originally posted by lboggie26 View Post
      Ditto. And very glad I'm not the only one. My number is in the 2200's.

Sometimes I get the bad feeling I tossed a letter away with the armful of junkmail that seems to arrive every day.

Comment

waiting for the final power test letter.

Comment

2400s here, still no word. i was the one that had to get those 3 things cleared but i still haven't received a letter from CPD saying that i am cleared. is this something i should be worried about? when i called advocate occupational health, they told me that they did receive my clearance letters and that they faxed them the same day to CPD. Any thoughts? anyone in my position as well?
          sigpic

Comment

never mind, i called cpd investigations and they told me that if i pass, i shouldn't expect anything. they looked me up and informed me that i had passed both my medical and psych. she also mentioned that i should be contacted by my BI by the end of summer. just wanted to let you guys know so you have a better understanding of where we stand.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madduxrox View Post
              2400s here, still no word. i was the one that had to get those 3 things cleared but i still haven't received a letter from CPD saying that i am cleared. is this something i should be worried about? when i called advocate occupational health, they told me that they did receive my clearance letters and that they faxed them the same day to CPD. Any thoughts? anyone in my position as well?
              I'm in the same boat. I had to redo the eye test, and I was cleared. I called advocate and they said I passed, but recieved nothing in the mail. They told me the me CPD would mail me out something.

I have a BI though.

Comment

BI letter came

I just received a letter from my BI yesterday. Has a list of things that i need but only about half of them apply to me. if anyone is wondering, my number is 24xx. so in case any of you are around that rank, start looking out for the letters. i'm sure most BIs are around those same ranking numbers. it can't be too long for them to contact you guys. just wanted to fill you in.
                sigpic

Comment

took test in feb. 2006...

don't remember my random number... i'll try and find the original letter...

i lost a week due to a medical referral.

i then lost another 4 weeks because my BI letter got lost in the mail, and never arrived.
                  if he hadn't emailed me asking what's up, i would never have even known i should have already received it!
                  letter was resent to me

i submitted all my documents on june 13...

awaiting home interview... working out... being patient... chomping at the bit...

Comment

Well, finally, I got confermation from my BI I passed the psych...long story, but my results slipped thru the cracks, they had to get my oral results resubmitted, tracer had to be put on them...thankfully, I passed.....I passed my Medical and background 5 months ago!! I should have been in the June or July class, but I'm just thankful to know I will be in the Sept or Oct one, more likely the Sept class since I'm sure the Aug class notice went out already...all the more time to train, but it will be better training knowing I'm as good as in! Thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                      Well, finally, I got confermation from my BI I passed the psych...long story, but my results slipped thru the cracks, they had to get my oral results resubmitted, tracer had to be put on them...thankfully, I passed.....I passed my Medical and background 5 months ago!! I should have been in the June or July class, but I'm just thankful to know I will be in the Sept or Oct one, more likely the Sept class since I'm sure the Aug class notice went out already...all the more time to train, but it will be better training knowing I'm as good as in! Thank God!

Train it up Grunt!!!
                      I wish the very best luck to you! You seem so determined, and deserve this so much!!! Startin Monday, keep you guys all posted!! Keep your heads high guys, it'll be here for you before you know it... Was takin' that advice for quite some time, and here it is for me...

Comment

Originally posted by toooldforthis View Post
                        took test in feb. 2006...

don't remember my random number... i'll try and find the original letter...

i lost a week due to a medical referral.

i then lost another 4 weeks because my BI letter got lost in the mail, and never arrived.
                        if he hadn't emailed me asking what's up, i would never have even known i should have already received it!
                        letter was resent to me

i submitted all my documents on june 13...

awaiting home interview... working out... being patient... chomping at the bit...

You're not too old for this....

You'll hear something by fall I bet ya, they are truly hauling ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldylocks84 View Post
                          Train it up Grunt!!!
                          I wish the very best luck to you! You seem so determined, and deserve this so much!!! Startin Monday, keep you guys all posted!! Keep your heads high guys, it'll be here for you before you know it... Was takin' that advice for quite some time, and here it is for me...
                          Thanks Goldy.
                          It was stressful, they said it was a possibility I may have had to do it all over again, minus the POWER, with the June testers...It was a test to my patience. But all good now, I've been training since last year, so I'm ready, but I'll take it up an extra notch the next month

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                            Hey Grunt. If you're in the September class I'll probably see you there! I made the August class but the day of the final power test I'll be out of town, so I'm waiting till September. Thats ok though, it just gives me more time to get the running down. Thats the one that worries me. Congrats on being in though, isn't it a great relief?!?

Comment

Originally posted by eiugrad04 View Post
                              Hey Grunt. If you're in the September class I'll probably see you there! I made the August class but the day of the final power test I'll be out of town, so I'm waiting till September. Thats ok though, it just gives me more time to get the running down. Thats the one that worries me. Congrats on being in though, isn't it a great relief?!?
                              Huge relief...I thought I was done for...they were talking about me maybe going thru the process again from the psych if my results didnt get found....Sept is more then fine with me, gives me a soild 2 months to get totally ready....I could pass a power test now if I had to but I want to go into the academy with no doubts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10989 users online. 463 members and 10526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X