• Tecumseh
    replied
    Any rumors or updates?

Leave a comment:

• rolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Tecumseh View Post
    What can I say, it;s home?

Perhaps the best thing to do is change it from within.
    Not with liberals like Stroger, Daley, Blago...

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    What can I say, it;s home?

Perhaps the best thing to do is change it from within.

Leave a comment:

• SeVere
    replied
    I just want to start the process sooner than later. I guess I will have to continue hitting the gym.
    I am surprised you would want to work for a city that has such restrictive firearms laws like Chicago.

You might be asked to arrest someone for failure to register their firearm and it would go against your moral and ethical principles.

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    I just want to start the process sooner than later. I guess I will have to continue hitting the gym.

Leave a comment:

• Corp
    replied
    Heard any rumors about the next test? I tried to call the recruitment number on the website but got only a voicemail.

http://www.chicagopolice.org/recruit...cruitment.html

The last exam held was November 5, 2006. Currently, a date has not been scheduled for the next exam so at this time applications are not being accepted.

I guess you have to wait? I also assume this is due to them being backed up. Feb 06 testers are still in final stages, June testers only received pass/fail status.

Sit tight, I would think next exam might be end of year or in 08. Either way keep training to stay in shape .

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    Heard any rumors about the next test? I tried to call the recruitment number on the website but got only a voicemail.

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
    No...for CPD you take the written, then the POWER....I took the written in Feb 06 and the Power 9 months later in Nov 06...you got time
    Thanks for the information.

Leave a comment:

• 0311Grunt
    replied
    I was under the impression you take the POWER test before you take the written test.
    No...for CPD you take the written, then the POWER....I took the written in Feb 06 and the Power 9 months later in Nov 06...you got time

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    I was under the impression you take the POWER test before you take the written test.

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    Well I have been getting in shape but I think I would like to do it sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• 0311Grunt
    replied
    Thanks for the information. I have been checking the Chicago PD's website but there is nothing listed. I am gonna start hitting the gym a little harder if I can test later this year.
    Well always stay in shape, but you havent even taken the written yet, I can safely say you wont have worry about any POWER tests for at least 2 years (from now) ....people who took the written in June 2006 haven't even taken their first POWER test yet.

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    replied
    Thanks for the information. I have been checking the Chicago PD's website but there is nothing listed. I am gonna start hitting the gym a little harder if I can test later this year.

Leave a comment:

• ChgoPaintball
    replied
    When I called back in April when I failed my psych, I asked the recruiting center when the next possible exam would be. He said they are trying to get it rolling by the summer and this fall (2007).

Just telling you what I heard.

Leave a comment:

• Tecumseh
    started a topic Next Chicago PD testing dates...

Next Chicago PD testing dates...

From what I hear it will be in 2008. Has this been confirmed? I just wanted to have a thread where we could post the dates after they have been released and confirmed.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7542 users online. 359 members and 7183 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X