X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southpaw1
    replied
    I probably should have posted this here:

Well I was taken from a busy southside district yesterday and my job as a police officer was threatened for failure to comply with REPORTING MY VACCINE STATUS! in the USA people not actually being vaccinated but failure to report it! Soak that in for a second. That's where we're going people. Risk my life everyday for this city and I spent hours away from a busy district for that bs...pretty degrading. I am responsible and care for everyone's well-being and getting tested but that is what unions are for to work these details out like civil people. They're out of line. Take care of yourselves and well-being everyone. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks and has been a major distraction and added to an already stressful job. I'm here if anyone ever wants to message me or talk. I care more about our well-being then this job at this point. Please be safe and take care.

Leave a comment:

• Fatal
    Forum Member

• Fatal
    commented on 's reply
    Plus natural immunity is better than a shot. This isn't small poxes where 1 vaccine cures all. There's always one more shot with this.... and people are still dropping like flies with the shot.
  • DanielHK
    Forum Member

• DanielHK
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I do. That's why it should be a personal choice. I am not preventing anyone from getting the vaccine and if it works as good as they say it does, me being unvaccinated will not put others in any danger. I have worked since the pandemic started without taking a single medical day. My partner had covid and I spent 2 12hr shifts in a squad car next to him. The city said "you're fine, keep showing up unless you show symptoms". I worked 22 days straight, working 12 hr shifts, and actually the first 3 days were 16hr days because of late arrests of looters. Responding to BS calls of service that could have been taken over the phone (simple theft report, damage to property report, etc.) but now all of a sudden the mayor is concerned about my safety? Give me a break, this is all political BS coming from a mayor with a napoleon complex. Not to mention this wasn't bargained for in good faith. What if one day she decides you have to pass a POWER test every week on your own time without getting paid for it or you'll get stripped. She is not a king.
  • not.in.MY.town
    Townie Soprano

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    You do realize that there are concerns besides death rates, right?
  • DanielHK
    Forum Member

• DanielHK
    replied
    Some people love to submit to Fauci and ignore actual data
    1628132493389m_jpg-2050021.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    Forum Jedi

• Raiden341
    replied
    What’s ridiculous, is while people are busy bashing the poster and playing the dumb conspiracy game, some of us actually have legit concerns for getting the jab. People that have autoimmune issues / conditions for example. The jab has aggravated or flared up those issues. How about those with arrhythmia or other heartbeat related issues? The jab’s worst side effect essentially is myocarditus which can cause major issues.

How about the outright silliness. Those that already had it and have antibodies. That don’t count but you need 3 jabs of junk and you can still get and transmit said virus? Maryland just reported their numbers not too long ago. 40% of their COVID deaths were fully vaccinated individuals.

So excuse some of us for the legit concerns instead of just saying “vaccine good because they said so!” That’s the biggest issue with this place and why the activity essentially died. People can’t ask questions without getting ridiculous nonsense replies.

Leave a comment:

• BlueLou
    Forum Member

• BlueLou
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
    More than 100 Washington State Patrol employees fired for not getting COVID-19 vaccine | king5.com

The flipside to all this is potential candidates who got the jab will have ample oppurtunities....
    From your keyboard to God's inbox?

Leave a comment:

• Ratatatat
    Get Ready

• Ratatatat
    replied
    More than 100 Washington State Patrol employees fired for not getting COVID-19 vaccine | king5.com

The flipside to all this is potential candidates who got the jab will have ample oppurtunities....

Leave a comment:

• Wheats13
    Forum Member

• Wheats13
    commented on 's reply
    Throw in a red stapler and I'll take it.
  • CoastalCop1811
    Forum Member

• CoastalCop1811
    replied
    Good to see all the useless responses.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    Townie Soprano

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by littleguy View Post
    Any vaccine that you're paid to take, US Congress is exempt from, and vaccine developer employees is a little worrisome in my opinion

Now all you who bashed the poster, get on your shine box and pat yourself on the back.
    CCCSD is fresh out of shine boxes due to supply chain issues. But I can mail you a box of ruggedized water-proofed tinfoil hats that you can share with your Facebook friends.

Leave a comment:

• littleguy
    Forum Member

• littleguy
    replied
    Any vaccine that you're paid to take, US Congress is exempt from, and vaccine developer employees is a little worrisome in my opinion

Now all you who bashed the poster, get on your shine box and pat yourself on the back.

Leave a comment:

• GalacticaCAG
    Forum Member

• GalacticaCAG
    replied
    Are there any departments that actually require it, aside from the mess CPD is going through? I'm not aware of any yet. That may change if OSHA pushes through that rule for bigger municipalities of 100+ employees.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    Townie Soprano

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by L-1 View Post
    Perhaps you can help me understand what the last two messages were saying. They were -

I'm deeply concerned and want something good for dessert.

I'm waiting for a headcheese casserole. It will arrive on the crosstown bus at 5:02 PM.

The signals and lasers tell me there is something significant in those messages but I can't figure out what it is. Can you help?
    According to my Kellogg's cereal box decoder ring, those messages relate to your Grubhub delivery order. The restaurant is out of cheesecake and is substituting headcheese casserole. And delivery is via crosstown bus. I wouldn't tip much.

Leave a comment:

• Gipson7
    Forum Member

• Gipson7
    replied
    Y’all are hilarious

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4135 users online. 245 members and 3890 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X