300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Mandate

Are there any other departments out there in Illinois that doesn't require the vaccine? Seriously looking into lateraling somewhere else.

Why? What are you so scared of?

Comment

Originally posted by Future-PO View Post
      Are there any other departments out there in Illinois that doesn't require the vaccine? Seriously looking into lateraling somewhere else.
      I'd say smaller departments haven't really made it a priority. By small, I mean 20 or less officers.

Comment

The Vax (aka 666) is not required at Moody Bible Institute Public Safety...

Campus Security | Moody Bible Institute

COVID vaccine the mark of the beast? What the Book of Revelation says (usatoday.com)
        It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

-Jiddu Krishnamurti

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          Why? What are you so scared of?
          Sore arm and/or arm falling off and/or growing extra arm, implanted microchip, 5G, Bill Gates, altered DNA, evil aborted fetal cells, going to hell, spontaneous human combustion, shrinking testicles, injected murder hornet larvae...

^^^ And that's just from the FIRST dose.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Sore arm and/or arm falling off and/or growing extra arm, implanted microchip, 5G, Bill Gates, altered DNA, evil aborted fetal cells, going to hell, spontaneous human combustion, shrinking testicles, injected murder hornet larvae...

^^^ And that's just from the FIRST dose.
            I forgot about that. It’s legit.

Comment

The government computers can connect with my brain much more efficiently now that I've received the vaccine. Their updates and reprogramming to my thoughts are much more frequent now. I believe its the new and improved nanoparticles in the serum that's done the trick.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Future-PO View Post
                Would you consider coming to New Jersey? My former agency has an opening for our cold case records room in the basement. It's a bit dark and lonely down there...but there's no vaccine or mask requirement.

Comment

• Wheats13
                  Wheats13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Throw in a red stapler and I'll take it.

Disregard...
                Last edited by southpaw1; 10-19-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I’ll say this, we just sent a bunch of recruits to PTI in the last 6 months or so. I guess PTI said recruits must have the vaccine or so the weekly tests. My theory is this, after having been hit with every vaccine in the military, including the H1N1 and the other ****, I’d get it. I’m not standing on a political platform of **** like Regan said, but with all of the contacts I make, and not knowing ANYTHING about those people, I’d rather lean on the side of caution.
                  Last edited by 508NAVY; 10-18-2021, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Would you consider coming to New Jersey? My former agency has an opening for our cold case records room in the basement. It's a bit dark and lonely down there...but there's no vaccine or mask requirement.
                    What's the pay like?

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                      The government computers can connect with my brain much more efficiently now that I've received the vaccine. Their updates and reprogramming to my thoughts are much more frequent now. I believe its the new and improved nanoparticles in the serum that's done the trick.
                      Bro, remember to always wear your tinfoil hat! I had mine ruggedized and waterproofed so I can even go swimming with it.

Comment

Bro, remember to always wear your tinfoil hat! I had mine ruggedized and waterproofed so I can even go swimming with it.
                        No, no, no. Tinfoil causes interference. I enjoy the soothing pulses of the computer signals and warm laser beams as they enter my cortex. They give me a warm, fuzzy feeling all over and get me prepared for when I start hearing the voices. The only problem is, the voices seem to be talking in code and I have trouble interpreting them. Perhaps you can help me understand what the last two messages were saying. They were -

I'm deeply concerned and want something good for dessert.

I'm waiting for a headcheese casserole. It will arrive on the crosstown bus at 5:02 PM.

The signals and lasers tell me there is something significant in those messages but I can't figure out what it is. Can you help?

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Y’all are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                            Perhaps you can help me understand what the last two messages were saying. They were -

I'm deeply concerned and want something good for dessert.

I'm waiting for a headcheese casserole. It will arrive on the crosstown bus at 5:02 PM.

The signals and lasers tell me there is something significant in those messages but I can't figure out what it is. Can you help?
                            According to my Kellogg's cereal box decoder ring, those messages relate to your Grubhub delivery order. The restaurant is out of cheesecake and is substituting headcheese casserole. And delivery is via crosstown bus. I wouldn't tip much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4966 users online. 314 members and 4652 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X