300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mchenry County Sheriff?

Anyone testing for Mchenry this saturday?

I wish I could. Two other department conflicts next week.

Comment

Yep, I'll be there bright and early in Woodstock.

Comment

Good luck to those of you who are going for McHenry. Patrol is pretty decent to work for out there.

I just left the Corrections Bureau out there.

Comment

I just left the Corrections Bureau out there.
          You left it for another department or for patrol division?

Comment

LOL I comfirmed my reservation with that Holly lady. She said my application was never received it in the mail. I mailed that thing Monday. Now I have to fill another one out and bring to the orientation. How long does mail take from the south burbs to reach woodstock????

Comment

If it has to go through the Chicago Postal system first... they might get it for their NEXT testing date. Lol
              Who you calling twig pigs? we prefer tree police thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ParkCop 23 View Post
                If it has to go through the Chicago Postal system first... they might get it for their NEXT testing date. Lol

Believe it or not they actually did get the app. It got mixed up in another pile according to the secretary. By the way anyone who tested on Saturday enjoy running in that 93-95 degree weather on the track? It was just plain nasty!!

Comment

That heat was great... it made me do the 1.5 faster than I ever have! All I wanted to do was get out of the heat, so I just ran faster. Did you talk to Holly and find out if you passed?

Comment

Originally posted by blueline1032 View Post
                    That heat was great... it made me do the 1.5 faster than I ever have! All I wanted to do was get out of the heat, so I just ran faster. Did you talk to Holly and find out if you passed?
                    I wish the heat made me do my 1.5 mile faster. I just paced myself running with a water bottle. I called Holly on Friday and she said I passed. My oral interview date is on June 30 at the earliest time. When I tested for the Northern Municipal police testing on Saturday I talked to a few people who tested for McHenry. They told me they get to do their oral interviews over the phone!! I wish I could do that instead of driving 66 miles for a 10 minute interview.

Comment

Anyone get their passing letter for the elgibility list? Just received mine today

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10853 users online. 483 members and 10370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X